God Loves You!!
February 8, 2016
The Daily Walk with Miracles
The Best Free Music Blog
*New Age *Truthful* Christian *Nonpartisan* Independent*
Rock On, In Love!
Paul’s “Way” to (Mind) Power,
Better Logic and Higher IQ
Be grateful to God
for what you do have.
The Daily Walk with Miracles, February 8, 2016, by Paul Evans, “because being average is overrated.” The featured photo is a fractal image designed by computers called “Casteneda’s Sunrise.” Carlos Casteneda (Amazon.com books by him), who was a Ph.D. anthropologist who studied the teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui Native American shaman.
The Daily Bible verse at the Official King James Bible online is 1 Peter 2:2: "As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:"
See Real Help – Mindfulness: “Being Real” and Truly Conscious with “Paul’s cocktail”, The Daily Walk with Miracles, February 7, 2016, by Paul Evans, in which I note that:
This is the “methodology” which God has brought my way as if by accident, certainly not because of any virture of my own, really according to His good will, and which has made me a much more intelligent, caring and logical person.
Note — God is not mocked: if these methods or my way is misused or used selfishly or evilly, my experience tells me it will lead to your own confusion, downfall or insanity.
This article is thus a recapitulation with emphasis on the material, medicinal aspects to “the method.” See the article on Mindfulness for more on my “methods.” I will note here that pure philosophical materialists will believe that the pharmaceuticals are central while Christians and philosophical idealists will tend to say the behavioral aspects of my method are more central. I guess to know the answer to that is for the future. I say, “praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.”
I have strived all my life to think better, try harder and be wise (which I would say was smarts plus experience plus God’s grace), yet I labored under a debilitating mental illness. At this late point in my life, age 59, God gave me some unexpected help in the form of a “formula” of prescription drugs, over the counter medicines and just plain luck. I have managed to just about get well except for a lingering autistic tendency, which may actually be understandable in terms of the many hours every day I devote to computers and blogging. Well, in all honesty, I believe I have a higher IQ, better logic, better writing ability, as well as a stronger Christian faith, than at any previous time in my life.
This good fortune is only through the grace of God, as I know how much of a sinner I am, though I am trying to live a more moral and pure life than I used to. I also want to thank The Counseling Centers of Holmes and Wayne Couties for not giving up on me, and for the wonderful help of Dr’s Reddy and Astreika, who have, over the years, tried a LOT of different medicines on me, mostly to no avail. Partly, I believe, it was just God’s will that I got better and began to function better, mentally. It is also true that my condition, schizoaffective disorder, DOES sometimes fall away in late middle age. But I DO take some very serious medications, vitamins and supplements, as well as have a few “tricks” that I want to share with everyone. So here is “Paul’s Cocktail,” even though actually I am a reformed alcoholic who not longer drinks alcohol at all.
I believe my “Cocktail,” and also Mastering the logic of various computer operating systems, both contributed to higher IQ, better logic, and better general brain function than every before in my life. See Steve Jobs, “Computers are like a bicycle for our minds.” – Michael Lawrence Films. But here’s my “Cocktail.”
* Resperidal constanza (25 mg IM push 2x/month) – (4x/month to start), an antipsychotic but elevates the level of your logic and awareness.
* Aripiprazole 30 mg 1x/day (may or may not be important)
* Benedryl 50 mg 2-3 times / day (you get so it doesn’t even make you sleepy) [$4 for a month’s supply]
* Monster energy drinks (especially the blue ones) 3-5 x/day for a week, (changes your physiology in important ways, so that you permanently have more mental energy and also need less sleep. The key ingredients here are lots of amino acids such as Taurine, Creatinine, etc., tons of B vitamins and also caffeine). After your drink 3 to 5 for a week to ten days, you don’t need these that much. Your physiology has permanently changed.
* Really high potency multivitamins, hopefully with Chromium (picolinate) in it, and lots of B vitamins for stress. [$13 for a month’s supply]
* Potasium and Iron sulfate supplements: (be careful with the potassium, too much can cause heart arhythmia or failure). [$10 each for a month’s suppy]
* Chromium picolinate, over the counter, advised to take by a specialist physiologist at The Cleveland Clinic, to get your blood sugars to low enough levels so that your body flourishes, you have so very much more energy with blood sugar of 60 to 90, [and also this supplement (over the counter) almost reverses diabetes by helping the body to produce more insulin and use it better to digest sugars]. Trace elements likely will be found to have a lot of potential to elevate one’s mental capabilities, such as green drinks, which have Zinc, and blue drinks, which have Arsenic, and energy drinks which glow, which have Neon and Argon. [Chromium picolinate is $13-$15 for a month’s supply]
* Glucophage (metformin), prescription only, 1000mg – 1,700 mg /day (formerly just used as a diabetes medication, has been shown to increase longevity among lower animals, may be important in mental directions). [Metformin is the generic name]
* Smoking Cannabis sativa (weed, pot, marijuana) greatly improves intuition and creativity. It should be legalized as soon as possible and those who are nonviolent but jailed because of smoking weed should be pardoned. The people in power smoke it, why shouldn’t the “ordinary” citizens? (2004 deaths from alcohol: 44,000; deaths from marijuana: 19 — all marijuana and something else, documented cases where Cannabis alone actually caused ANY deaths at all are rare to nonexistant.) I have seen estimates that the government could get up to $20 billion annually in revenues if pot were legal. Oh, by the way, I smoke CIGARETTES as my drug of choice. Maybe it’s the radioactive Cadmium, huh. Watch Santana – Caravanserai (full album playlist, 1972). Those were the days.
* Give up lustful sexuality: It is for good reason that the Apostle Paul says “you cannot serve both God and mammon.” The less often you are “sexual,” the better. Giving up all sexuality, your body becomes “satvig” or sweet-smelling, because of important hormonal changes. A male’s semen “crystallizes” and your Christian beliefs are made strong and permanent. A WARNING: if you “crystallize” in a wrong way, or with any major selfish or evil aspect to you, you may only “start over” again with a great deal of suffering involved. See the important video from Krishnamurti, “Love, Sex and Pleasure, from 1974 — 5:20. Everything about Western society glorifies sex. To see what you’re up against watch The Eagles “Hotel California” or watch Nine Inch Nails: “The Perfect Drug”. No. It’s a lie, you can get by fine without sex much. Various studies of yoga, as well as a study of New Testament teachings on sexuality, have absolutely convinced me that this is central in advancement of the self to the Self, or personal growth in general.
I feel that “there are many paths up the mountain,” to be the best that we can be. But far better to pick a path and start the arduous journey up any given trail up the mountain, than it is to stand gossisping at the bottom of the mountain, criticizing thoee on their own personal Path, whatever that may be.
SEAL – Crazy
DO NOT GIVE UP!
IN MY LIFE, I have been suicidal several times. Suicide — the ultimate giving up — may be preventable, and sometimes it just takes the kind consideration of someone who truly cares. If anyone needs someone to talk to, let’s email and chat. I am Paul Evans, paulfreedom57 AT gmail.com. If someone you love is really depressed, as one-sixth of us get at some point in our lives, please see How to Help Someone who is Suicidal. In this fast-paced, hectic world, addictions are a terrible problem, and once hooked on something, things can seem pretty hopeless. I care. I don’t have any money for you, but I do truly care:
"If you’re thinking about committing suicide, please read Suicide Help or call 1-800-273-TALK in the U.S.! To find a suicide helpline outside the U.S., visit IASP or Suicide.org."
Please Visit The Official King James Bible Online
(1611 King James Authorized Version)
Like What You’re Reading?
Please Share Free Music57 with Friends
(Just use the handy sharing buttons below each article.)